Tax Planning, Preparation
Why Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company?
We're a CPA firm - of course we offer tax planning and preparation. So what sets us apart from the rest?
After filing the proper forms, we don't consider the job complete. We treat a tax return as an indicator of your financial health.
As financial planners, we identify areas that suggest a need for change. This proactive approach affects not only the outcome of next year's tax return, but your financial decisions throughout the year.
Tax laws are complex and ever-changing. Our extensive knowledge and expertise enable us to develop effective tax-planning techniques that often result in substantial tax savings.
With your financial future always in mind, we tailor plans to reap long-term results and optimize tax benefits.
Our broad spectrum of services includes the following:
- Preparation of federal, state, and local tax returns for corporate, partnership, and trust accounts
- Tax projections and planning to limit tax liability
- Evaluation of business accounting methods
- Assistance with employee benefit, profit-sharing and pension programs
- Evaluation of investment, expansion, and diversification opportunities
- Review of tax advantages and disadvantages of business ownership distribution
- Financial and tax advice for the purchase, sale, or merger of a business
- Assistance with liquidation, consolidation, merger and acquisition, and private venture capital offerings
- Preparation of compiled financial statements
- Preparation of reviewed financial statements
- Maintenance of fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Review of quarterly payroll and monthly sales tax returns
- Obtaining or renewing loans with financial institutions
- Obtaining credit
- Planning for retirement
- Gift and estate planning
- Providing documentation in legal disputes