MNMW is looking for a passionate Bookkeeper to join our team. We are looking for someone who can thrive on deadlines, apply their experience to a wide variety of transactions and make significant contributions towards the team success. You will utilize a variety of skills to solve problems relating to bookkeeping. You thrive in a demanding environment where decisions need to be made quickly and accurately. You can translate your technical skills and understanding of the context around you into clear and pragmatic solutions for the team.
Accounting with Heart
We are accountants. We are experts in tax, litigation, business strategy, and specialized consulting. But more than that, we are people, we are a team, and we collaborate with our clients to provide world-class, premium financial services that are tailored to our clients’ needs.
The Gold Standard Among Florida CPA Firms
Our firm has been named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Florida” by Florida Trend for 12 years in a row, and we were honored to be named one of Accounting Today’s 2021 Best Accounting Firms to work for!
It is the people that make the difference in any working relationship. We have assembled a team of professionals with the right mix of industry background, technical expertise, and people skills. We are known for our “team spirit” and for surpassing our clients’ expectations.
Our culture is based on a simple PROMISE:
Serve as a Mentor
Lead with Integrity
Provide Outstanding Service
Strive for Excellence
This is not just another bookkeeping role!
- This role allows for applying bookkeeping and accounting skills with a variety of clients, thereby becoming their trusted advisor.
- The diverse nature of the work keeps your bookkeeping and accounting skills sharp with no room for tedium.
- There’s room for professional growth for those who want it and for those who do not, that is OK too! We have customized career path programs.
- At our firm you will find team members and a tone from executive leadership that focuses on support and collaboration.
This role will offer you the opportunity to provide outstanding service to our clients and within the firm in the following areas:
- Obtaining source data from clients
- Reconciling bank accounts and tracing discrepancies
- Reconciling subsidiary accounts to control accounts
- Recording daily transactions to subsidiary journals and posting to general ledger using computer software
- Preparing payroll and payroll tax returns, 1099’s as well as sales and other local taxes.
- Recording property and equipment; and calculating depreciation and amortization using computer software
- Preparing deposits and paying invoices for clients
- Preparing other schedules, account analyses, worksheets, and projects as requested by professional accounting team members
- Preparing compilations and financial statements
We Value Your Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Two years post-secondary education or equivalent experience in accounting.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of clerical bookkeeping principles and practices, including processing payrolls and reports, general ledger reconciliations, financial statements, and the keeping of financial accounts and records.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and understands basic accounting principles.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and needs in a positive manner.
Please submit a resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are interested in learning more about your background, we will contact you. Otherwise, you are welcome to visit our web site regularly to learn about new opportunities and submit a resume again.
Job requirements listed in MNMW’s in job postings are not intended to be all inclusive nor do they represent any guarantee of employment. MNMW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability to submit a resume via email to apply for a position at MNMW, call us at 239-433-5554.