MNMW is looking for an enthusiastic Forensic Accountant to join our team. We are looking for someone who thrives on deadlines, can apply experience to a variety of projects and make significant contributions towards the team’s success. The ideal candidate will utilize a variety of skills to examine financial records and accounts that then may be used as legal evidence. This role will work to help resolve business disputes, divorces, and fraud cases. We are seeking a continuous learner with a growth mindset and a desire to do meticulous work with numbers while also working to solve interesting problems and uncover hidden or missed details.
Accounting with Heart
We are accountants. We are experts in tax, litigation, business strategy, and specialized consulting. But more than that, we are people, we are a team, and we collaborate with our clients to provide world-class, premium financial services that are tailored to our clients’ needs.
The Gold Standard Among Florida CPA Firms
Our firm has been named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Florida” by Florida Trend for 12 years in a row, and we were honored to be named one of Accounting Today’s 2021 Best Accounting Firms to work for!
It is the people that make the difference in any working relationship. We have assembled a team of professionals with the right mix of industry background, technical expertise, and people skills. We are known for our “team spirit” and for surpassing our clients’ expectations.
Our culture is based on a simple PROMISE:
Serve as a Mentor
Lead with Integrity
Provide Outstanding Service
Strive for Excellence.
This is not just another accounting role!
- This role allows for applying accounting skills with a variety of clients, thereby becoming their trusted advisor.
- The diverse nature of the work keeps your accounting skills sharp with no room for tedium.
- There’s room for professional growth for those who want it and for those who do not, that is OK too! We have customized career path programs.
- At our firm you will find team members and a tone from executive leadership that focuses on support and collaboration.
This role will offer you the opportunity to provide outstanding service to our clients and within the firm in the following areas:
- Uncovering and investigating financial evidence
- Building applications to streamline financial analysis
- Determining the value of assets
- Authoring reports about the evidence found and analyzed
- Communicating effectively about research and data
- Testifying in court as to findings
- Communicating effectively with clients and identifying problems and developing solutions
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provided excellent consulting, and expertise.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
We Value Your Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience in a public accounting firm
- Analytical thinking
- Member in good standing with appropriate professional organizations
- Highly competent in MS Office and other service area-specific software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to adapt to changing situations and needs in a positive manner
- Unwavering attention to details, deadlines, and confidentiality
- Impeccable professionalism
- Innate ability to build rapport with all levels within an organization and with a wide variety of clients
- Willing and able to travel to client sites around SW Florida
There is a reason our firm has been voted a Best Place to Work For 12 years in a row! Do you want to find out why? Apply today!
Please submit a resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are interested in learning more about your background, we will contact you. Otherwise, you are welcome to visit our web site regularly to learn about new opportunities and submit a resume again.
Job requirements listed in MNMW’s in job postings are not intended to be all inclusive nor do they represent any guarantee of employment. MNMW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability to submit a resume via email to apply for a position at MNMW, call us at 239-433-5554.