Front Office Administrative Assistant
The Front Office Administrative Assistant helps to ensure that our clients receive friendly, professional, and accurate responses to inquiries while also providing support to internal team members.
- Greeting clients professionally and in a friendly manner
- Answering busy phones promptly and in a professional and friendly manner
- Sending, receiving and distributing Faxes
- Process credit card payments
- Keeping the Copy Room stocked
- Posting Mail & Certified & Delivery Confirmation
- Monitor Kitchens / Stocking / Daily Clean / Load Dishwashers / Coffee, Tea, Garbage
- Monitor Small and Large Conference rooms for tidiness, snacks, supplies
- Tracking and Scanning of Certified Mail & Delivery Confirmations
- Opening and distributing office mail
- Assisting with any tax project & Special Team Member Projects
- Post Office/Bank runs
- Daily Scanning
Education: High school degree or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of two years office experience
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
Work environment: Position is in a well-lighted office environment.
Mental/Physical Requirements: Involves sitting approximately 80 percent of the day, walking, bending, stretching, kneeling, or standing the remainder. May be required to lift up to 30 pounds.
Please submit a resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we are interested in learning more about your background, we will contact you. Otherwise, you are welcome to visit our website regularly to learn about new opportunities and submit a resume again.
Job requirements listed in MNMW’s in job postings are not intended to be all inclusive nor do they represent any guarantee of employment. MNMW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability to submit a resume via email to apply for a position at MNMW, call us at 239-433-5554.