MNMW Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resource Center
MNMW is constantly monitoring the current COVID-19 situation and how it impacts our community.
The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus. This page will be updated as new information is available and can be found here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus. For other information about the COVID-19 virus, people should visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (https://www.coronavirus.gov) for health information. Other information about actions being taken by the U.S. government is available at https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus and in Spanish at https://gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus. The Department of Treasury also has information available at https://home.treasury.gov/coronavirus
- U.S. Department of Labor For COVID-19 updates
- IRS FAQs in regards to the tax payment and filing relief
- Stimulus Check Calculator
- Providers Accelerated/Advanced Payment Program Details
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Loan
- Ten Ways Physician Business Owners Can Improve Cash Flow During Covid
- PPP Frequently Asked Questions
SWFL Community Resources:
MNMW Offices are currently open to staff and clients. We encourage our team members and visitors to follow the current CDC suggested guidelines in public settings. We remain diligent with cleaning and sanitizing work stations and common areas. While visiting our office, masks and hand sanitizer are readily available for visitors and team members. MNMW is committed to serving our clients with care during this unprecedented challenging time. Please contact our office at 239-433-5554 with any questions or concerns.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- MNMW Updates on Office Operations and Staffing
- Current Update on Tax Deadlines
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- Paycheck Protection Program Information
- Update on the Ever-changing Landscape of FFCRA
- Florida Sales and Use Tax Due Date Extended
- Taxpayers Should be Aware of Coronavirus-Related Scams
- Recent Updates to the CARES Act
- Updated PPP Conditions for Borrowers
To see all Coronavirus (Covid-19) related posts you can click here.