Dental Providers Now Have Access to More HHS Funds
- Must not have received payment from the initial $50 billion Medicare-focused General Distribution.
- Must not have received payment from the $15 billion Medicaid and CHIP Distribution.
- Must have either (i) filed a federal income tax return for fiscal years 2017, 2018, or 2019; or (ii) be an entity exempt from the requirement to file a federal income tax return and have no beneficial owner that is required to file a federal income tax return. (e.g. a state-owned hospital or healthcare clinic).
- Must have provided patient dental care after January 31, 2020.
- Must not have permanently ceased providing patient dental care directly, or indirectly through included subsidiaries.
- If the applicant is an individual, have gross receipts or sales from providing patient dental care reported on Form 1040, Schedule C, Line 1, excluding income reported on a W-2 as a (statutory) employee.
Our team at MNMW is working constantly to bring you the most recent news and updates related to the COVID-19 crisis that could impact you and your loved ones. In a continuing effort to maintain the health and safety of our valued clients, our team, and the community and to cooperate with the advice of health officials, MNMW lobbies in Fort Myers and Naples will be closed to the public until further notice.
For more information you can visit our MNMW Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resource page with the button below or call in at (239) 433-5554.